Friday, August 6, 2010

Ellie is ONE!

I can't begin to put into words how much we love this girl. Before she was born, I couldn't fathom how I could love another child as much as my first. She has touched our hearts and expanded our love beyond what I even thought possible.



She loves to wrestle with her brother and do everything he does.
She always wakes up with a smile.
She gives her Daddy the biggest smile and "Hi Dad!" when he comes home from work.
She loves books.
She waves to strangers in stores and knows how to turn on the charm.
She is determined to walk.
She points and makes noises to let her opinions be known.
She is a tease.
She is independent, yet, likes to know where her Mommy is at all times.

Love, love, love this girl!!


More B-Day pictures:






Why is Lincoln so happy? Because he just opened all of Ellie's presents...

7 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!!

Sarah Peterson said...

You have such beautiful children! I love to see pictures of them. Happy Birthday little Ellie!

Lant Family said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!!

Karen said...

Such a doll! I love love love her too!

Kelly Peterson said...

I love that first picture of Ellie! She knows what she's doing when a camera comes out. :) Happy Birthday Baby girl!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Cute baby Ellie!!

gretchen said...

Holy cow! I can't believe a year has already gone by! Happy Birthday Ellie!