Thursday, June 19, 2008

When it rains...

The weather in New Jersey is a lot different than in Utah. Going from DRY desert UT to humid NJ has been a change - but a good change for now. We don't have to rely as heavily on lotion and chapstick. I know the humidity will really kick in the next couple months, and then I will hate it because you step outside and immediately are sweating - which is just disgusting.

The other difference in weather are the thunderstorms. We went out on a leisurely walk along the river the other day and it began to sprinkle. We turned around to go back home and within minutes it had turned into a full-on downpour! We were running down the street, Lincoln was crying in his stroller, and we were SOAKED!

Now we bring an umbrella with us just in case.

5 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

Oh man, I miss a good downpour every now and then! Another thing we miss is you guys and little Lincoln! I bet you guys are loving life out in NJ, keep the pics coming!

Kayce said...

Good thing your shirt is wet to or I would have said you have some serious issues. Now I remember why I live in Denver!

Mickelle said...

Ha! You looked like you missed the color memo for a wet t-shirt contest. Poor little Link.

Dani said...

Holy cow! Poor Jamie. You all look so great. I hope you are loving the East Coast. I miss having you guys in the same town.

Peter Giles said...

the sudden,soaking rain reminds me of Hilo, Hawaii. We got to love the rain.