Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Best



Our cute kids in their Sunday best. Ellie's dress is actually a men's shirt turned into a dress!! So adorable! I wish I could say I made it, but unfortunately, I have zero sewing skills. My mom's friend made it and Nana gave it to Ellie when she and Pop visited us last week.{miss you!}



These kids are pretty cute together. They are playing more together and are turning out to be good friends (friends who also know just how to push each other's buttons) :)

5 comments:

Kelly Peterson said...

These kids are so dang cute!!

Lindsey said...

Cute kids and cute bench!

Unknown said...

I love that they make each other laugh! Can't wait to see you!!

Sarah Peterson said...

Oh they are absolutely adorable! I love that Ellie has her bow and Lincoln has his jet. Love those two!

Karen said...

Oh those darling babies! How I miss them!