Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lincoln's Date

So I know it may be a little early for Lincoln to start dating (16 months old today - wow!), but it is obvious that this little guy is a ladies-man; so why not?! Actually, last week we met some friends in New York City for a stroll along the river, dinner at a tasty place, Afghan Kebob, and probably the most delicious cheesecake I have ever tasted at Carnegie Deli. They have a little girl who is about 5 months older than Link and they just had a ball together.














Although it looks like they are bowing down to us, or doing some intricate baby-yoga, they are actually checking out a bug on the ground.














They sat next to each other at the Deli and were cracking each other up. What little sillies!

4 comments:

Kelly Peterson said...

Lincoln is such a stud.

Dani said...

Is that Clark Jessop's little girl. She looks familiar...

Ryan P Giles said...

That is Ryan Bingham's... You need to know your class of 2009.

Dani said...

Yes, yes. I do not know the class of 2009--or their children, rather--as well as I should. Please sue me in a court of law. There really aren't a lot of opportunities for single students to get to know the families of married students...but like I said, sue me in a court of law. :)