Friday, July 25, 2008

Link Luvs Rugs

Our apartment here has beautiful hardwood floors throughout the entire house, which is nice - it looks good, easier to clean, etc. But having a little guy that is running/crawling around all day chasing after toy cars and balls necessitated getting some rugs. Big thanks to my parents for the housewarming gift of the rug in our living room! Lincoln didn't want to unroll it, he was having so much fun.

Then with the help of the 'best Pottery Barn Kids consultant'(my mom) we picked this fun rug for Lincoln's room. He loved it so much that he was walking around on his hands and feet (picture a monkey) and rolling around on it, just to take in the beautiful feel of it.

Our big boy!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

he is so cute! that rug for his room is beautiful. what a great housewarming gift idea! :)

Shelly Beth said...

He does look so big! What a cutie! I am glad to see you guys are doing well. Your house looks beautiful and I love the blue rug!

Kelly Peterson said...

Too cute. I CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT!!!!

Kinzie Sue said...

I can't believe what a big boy Link is becoming! A little boy here gave Kiera a love note and I couldn't help but think of her long lost first love... Link. Haha. It looks like you guys are doing great- love the rugs. We have a PB here close- LOVE that store! Take care!!