Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pixar Poster-Child

Lincoln was given a DVD of the Pixar short films by his grandparents - and he LOVES it. He probably watches it every day. He is really interacting more with things that he sees on TV - mimicking what characters do, dancing along, repeating words, etc. So it should come as no surprise that we found him doing this with our lamp and his basketball:


(If you can't tell, he is recreating Pixar's famous lamp and ball image)

He just comes up with these things all on his own and makes them happen! Yet another reason why I really need to make sure I know what he is watching.

14 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

Oh my gosh - that is funny! It's amazing discovering the things they learn isn't it?

gretchen said...

That is so cute! :)

Karen said...

haha! I guess no Jack Bauer for Link! Darn. That's one of Nana's favorite shows!

Kelly Peterson said...

Lil smarty pants
I think he should watch Hannah Montana. That is some quality tv he could learn from. :)

Naomi said...

Very cute!

Laura said...

What a smart kid. It is amazing what kids retain. I can't believe how fast he is growing.

Lulu said...

It's amazing how more and more creative they get when they start growing and using their imagination.
Very very cute!

Sassy Savvy said...

That is adorable!

Chelsea said...

That's so funny! I love it!

Mickelle said...

Amazing how they do pick up on EVERYTHING, isn't it? BTW, that was an awesome video choice! Something the parents can enjoy, too.

Chelli said...

That is hillarious! So cute.

Lindsey said...

brilliant. ilove it.

Peter Giles said...

let's get into Pixar. This shows the magic beautifully.

Christian Mealey said...

Haha - that's a crack up! I feel kind of left out. I'm going to find my lamp and ball right now.