Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow!


Lincoln is much more enamored by the snow than I am. He likes to walk in it, crunch the ice under his feet, and examine every interesting pile of snow. (I, on the other hand, wish it was Spring already!) The other day when it was raining/sleeting/snowing he insisted on walking through the piled up snow on the sidewalks...very slowly...while I had my arms full of groceries. I think he wanted to see me suffer!

It's quite a process to bundle this guy up, but he sure looks cute!

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

He is cute in his coat! I don't know why kids always take so long when it is pouring rain and snowing!

gretchen said...

I'm so ready for spring too!! :) Link looks like those boys from The Christmas Story, all bundled up! :)

Karen said...

He is a cutie pie in whatever he wears! He can come play in the snow at Nana's house!

Sara said...

Such a cute kid! Hope you guys are staying a least a little warm:)

Emily said...

My kids are the same way in the snow...they take their sweet time. Lincoln looks cute and warm though. :)

Laura said...

What a cutie. I am with you that I can't wait for spring. bundling up a little kid does take a lot of time when you just want to get out the door. It is good a thing that it is rewarding to take all that time to bundle him up since he looks so cute and enjoys it so much.