Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!


Ellie is 3 months old! Wow - I know I say this every month, but boy, the time just flies by!

We really couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl. She is so much more talkative than Lincoln - constantly cooing or gurgling and will respond back to me if I "talk" to her. She wakes up with a big smile every morning, legs kicking in excitement. She is the best sleeper, and if she's fed and tired I can lay her down in her crib with her binky in her mouth and she will just drift off to sleep when she's ready. [I KNOW! I am sooo lucky!!] I haven't had her weighed or measured in a while, but I can tell she is a pretty big girl. She fits perfectly into 3-6 month clothes, so I bet they won't last too long!







Yesterday Ellie rolled over for the first time! She hates tummy-time (just like Lincoln), so of course she rolled from her tummy to her back. She looked so pleased with herself as if to say "Ha! Now I don't have to stay on my tummy!" Here's the after shot:


And one more of our little cutie wearing jeans and a sweater like a big girl!

8 comments:

tterb said...

Ellie is SO adorable! We miss you all! We love that she looks so happy in all of her pictures. Hope to see you soon!

Karen said...

OH MAN!!!! What a cutie! Such a big girl in the jeans and sweater! She'll be off to kindergarten before we know it!

I hate to be missing these fun times! Move closer!

Lant Family said...

so typical that your girl is already a talker! I guess it starts early--just wait until she is 3 she will talk your ear off

Kelly Peterson said...

Ellie is the cutest baby girl I've ever seen!!!! I wish I could just hold her! I can't wait to meet my precious niece.

gretchen said...

She is so darling! I love the second picture the most. And yes--you are SOOOOOO lucky!! :)

Jen said...

She's so cute. What a great smile! She and Lincoln definitely look alike -- how fun!

Laura said...

What cute pictures! Little girls are so much fun to dress up. You are really lucky to have such a good sleeper. I hope that when Matt and I have another baby it will be a good sleeper. She is growing so fast and already able to roll over. That is pretty good.

Karen said...

This is from Kelly and I:
"we want a post. we want a post. we want a post"