Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hint of Spring

2 weeks ago, our yard looked like this:


Now almost all the snow has melted, and it looks like this:

I am SO ready for Spring!!

We enjoyed a fun visit from my parents last week. We must have been having so much fun that we didn't have time to take any pictures. :) My dad had to travel to Europe but was able to stay over on both sides of his trip. My mom helped me decorate the house, shop, and of course, play with the cute kids! The morning after they left Lincoln asked "Where Nana and Pop go?" and then followed it up with "Nana and Pop come home soon"...yes, we sure hope so!


Link contemplating jumping into the muddy puddle


Can this girl's eyes get any bigger or more blue??! (Notice the kids matching St. Paddy's Day shirts - thanks Nana and Pop!)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh man, how I miss you all! We will come for another visit soon.

Looks like Ellie snagged "Toby; buy it".

Sherry said...

Ellie does have big beautiful blue eyes! And you are definitely letting her get too big too soon! I am glad you had such a nice visit with nana and pop.

gretchen said...

Holy cow, I can't believe how big she is already!!

And I am sooooo ready for spring too! Our snow finally melted this weekend, and I hope it doesn't come back until next winter!