Sunday, April 11, 2010

Big Kids

I read a lot of blogs where moms post their babies "stats" - a funny concept, if you think about it. I'm happy not to post my height and weight every few months!

More for my own record keeping, rather than to brag (are measurements something to brag about?? I guess I can be proud that they eat so much?...or maybe I should be embarrassed!!) here are their latest standings:


Lincoln at 3 years old:
weight: 36 lbs (75-90%)
height: 38.5" (75%)


Ellie at 6 3/4 months old:
weight: 19 lb 3 oz (90-95% percentile)
height: 28.5" (off the chart - the tallest baby girl there ever was??! haha)

Regardless of their size, they sure are cute!

9 comments:

Lant Family said...

thats funny--yes I am glad no one posts my height and weight every once and while :)

Katie said...

ellie is just getting cuter and cuter! and she's looking more and more like Link, too. they are both so adorable.

Sarah Peterson said...

I love Ellie's headband!! :D Can't wait to see you all in less than a month now! yay!!

Karen said...

Jamie at 6 months: 15 lbs. 26"
8 months: 16 lbs. 2oz. 26.5"
3 years: 28 lbs. 36.5"

Jamie said...

Mom - you are NOT supposed to put my stats on the blog!!

Karen said...

You weighed 19 pounds when you were 13 months old!

Karen said...

Jamie now: skinny, mini fishbone!

Kelly Peterson said...

hahaha I like your comment, Mom. I love this little munchkins!

Sassy Savvy said...

Your kids are SO cute. I like stats, I don't know why. For Carly it was a big day when she was ON the charts for weight. At a year she was 16.5 pounds!