Thursday, April 1, 2010

Link's Sister?

Today whilst battling the Wal-Mart pre-Easter crowd I was mistaken for Lincoln's sister.

Little girl: "Why is her brother blowing bubbles in the store?" (Yes, Link found the huge bottle of bubble mixture in the cart, opened it, and was blowing bubbles...but that's another story)

Girl's mom: "That's not her brother, it's her son"


I guess I'm at the age when I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. Do other people think I am my kids' nanny or sister? I surely look old enough to be a mom...right? [you don't have to answer that] :)


A little something I copied from this website, but then made it with paper since I don't have a sewing machine. Peeps and Easter go hand in hand!

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

I would take anyting that has to do with looking younger as a compliment ;) Very cute easter banner!

Kayce said...

My coworker thought I was 20, and told me I act young. I'm not so sure I should take that as a compliment.

Besides you have to remember that children are stupid and shouldn't be taken seriously.

gretchen said...

Take it as a compliment!! :)

And I love your Easter decorations! If Easter weren't in 3 days, I would totally be inspired to do it myself. Maybe next year. :)

Lulu said...

You're ahead of the game for looking younger and you're not even trying! Lucky you!

love the banner, it's a very cute idea!

Elizabeth said...

That is too cute! The story and the decoration! I would love getting that compliment!