Monday, September 27, 2010

Nap Protest

Poor second children...unlike their first-born siblings, naps are definitely more hit-or-miss. Ellie has almost given up her morning nap, but if we're out and about she usually crashes in her carseat around noon. However, when we are home, it doesn't necessarily mean that she will take a nap. Today this is what I found:


She had dumped out all her blankets, binks, and friends AND taken off her shirt and threw it out of the crib for good measure!

I guess she didn't want to take a nap today! :)

Also, Lincoln drew his first real (ie: recognizable) picture yesterday. Can you guess what it is??


(Maybe it's only recognizable to his mom, but I'm curious what you think) :)

7 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

I love the picture of Ellie in the crib! She is so spunky haha. Lincoln's picture kind of looks like Ellie to me. The line going up looked like Ellie's little top knot of hair. What do you think it is?

Kayce said...

I'm going with a pumpkin!

tterb said...

haha, Ellie is hilarious! takin off her shirt to show you she's in charge. And that picture that Lincoln drew is totally Thomas! (I think...)

Kelly Peterson said...

I was going to say the picture was of Ellie, but reading Brett's comments, I'm starting to agree with him too! Either?

And that wild child Elizabeth! :)

Karen said...

Oh goodness Miss Ellie! You are too funny.

Lincoln's picture is probably his Nana because he misses her too much.

Jamie said...

I know the suspense must be killing you...it's a jack-o-lantern! Not bad, right?!

Lincoln has always loved pumpkins. We have a small one and every day he tries to take a knife to it. We'll see how long I can hold him off :)

tterb said...

A jack-o-lantern?!? I still think it looks more like thomas.