Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow days

We've had a LOT of snow here in New Jersey...accuweather.com tells me that this most recent storm resulted in 18 inches, bringing the total snowfall in January to 37+ inches. Incredible! I have never seen so much snow in my life.

We have enjoyed some time outdoors in the snow - playing, exploring, digging, and shoveling...lots and lots of shoveling!









And plenty of time inside where it is warm!

Here Lincoln is saying "Ladies and benjamin, boys and girls..." haha :)


4 comments:

Lant Family said...

oh man that is a LOT of snow!

Sarah Peterson said...

I love the cheese face Lincoln has with Ryan in the snow. And I also love the "ladies and benjamin" line. SO adorable!!

tterb said...

haha, is Lincoln starting some trashcan dancing? Keeping the family tradition alive? Let me know if he needs some advice on moves...

Karen said...

That IS too much snow! Oh my heavens, I don't know how you've managed! We are bracing for some huge snow but we'll see if it materializes.

The kids are sooooo darling. Wish I could see you all soon.