Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cutest PJs Ever


Aren't these pj's so cute??! I call them the "50s housewife pj's". (Courtesy of Ellie's Nana from Pottery Barn Kids)



I think Ellie looks so grown up in this picture.

She is now 18 months old which means:
* Nursery!! She loves it and is doing great - no tears!
* Talking more every day. She really likes to exhibit her skills by grabbing a picture book and pointing to all the pictures and saying the ones she knows. The best is when she says "door" and then knocks on the picture of a door or tries to open it with all her might :)
* Plenty of opinions on everything from what to eat, where to go (she will point in a direction when I am carrying her - yesterday she pointed me to the potty treats stash in my closet. What a surprise...my kids like candy??!), to what to wear (she likes to pick out her shoes).
* Figuring out that crying gets attention; and has been caught fake crying several times. Not good.
* Following Lincoln around and imitating what he does.
* Discovering a love for dancing. If she hears a rockin' song, she will dance...in the car, at home, at the doctor's office. Also sings along to her favorite tv shows - Dora, Little Einsteins, and Bubble Guppies.
* Being quite large, apparently. 25 lb 13.5oz, 33.25 in (90-95 percentile...no wonder everyone tells me she looks big! :) )

5 comments:

Chelli said...

She is adorable!!!

Sarah Peterson said...

She is just precious in those pajamas. And I LOVE her blue eyes! :) what a sweetie

gretchen said...

I haven't been to your blog in FOREVER, and it was so fun to catch up! I can't believe how grown up both your kids are! They are darling. And I agree--those are the cutest PJs ever! :)

Karen said...

Little cutie pie! The pjs look a bit long. I guess she can wear them a good long time.

Ceri said...

They really are gorgeous, and so is she. x