Monday, February 14, 2011

Lots to Love

We've been celebrating Valentine's Day all weekend long. It began with a party at Church playgroup -


Ellie making her valentine holder





(Notice the amount of glue Lincoln is using)

Then making Valentines for Family Home Evening:


Ryan and I enjoyed a nice date (ie: alone!) to Cheesecake Factory on Saturday - Yum!

I just love these little sweeties! (and my big sweetie too - not pictured)

Yes, we still have TONS of snow on the ground...but today was 50 degrees, so there is hope for Spring! We are loving it!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love the pictures and I love all of you. You are my Valentines!

Emily said...

I love all things Valentine's day...it gets funner each year. Ellie is so cute in all her pink.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jamie! I miss you! I love how I can look at your blog at your adorable children and predict how big mine will be next year! It is so fun! I remember last year's Valentine's party! The Short Hills ward is so fabulous for young moms. Miss it! Ellie is so grown up! Darling!!

Ceri said...

Wow, a church playgroup would be really great - I'd love that! So would Samuel I'm sure, and Peter too.
Ellie looks SO like Lincoln in that second picture of her. It's been lovely catching up with you all, and thanks for visiting us too. :o)