Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mail Call!

Everyone likes to get a package in the mail, right? Well, Link is no exception! His Nana sent him a very fun "tractor" themed package - complete with 2 tractor books and lots of John Deere fruit snacks - two of Lincoln's favorite things! He was so excited to open the package, that he showered himself with the contents!

(This picture is NOT posed! Lincoln is naturally very silly and quite a ham for his audience)


He then proceeded to try and eat every package of fruit snacks ("treats" as Link calls them).

6 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

so cute - we've gotten horton the elephant themed and curious george from my grandma!

Karen said...

Lincoln, you are so silly! I'm glad you enjoyed the package. I have something else fun to send you next week!

Dani said...

I love it! He is adorable.

Kinzie Sue said...

My dad is a HUGE John Deere fan! Kiera's first quilt from my parents was brown & pink John Deere fabric... I definately need to buy some JD fruit snacks!! Link is getting so big and is as cute as ever! We found an apartment and will be moving in November!! I cannot wait!! How's NJ?

Lindsey said...

Lincoln is so cute. Jordan still calls them "tweets" too.

Chelli said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on our blog! Jason was so excited to hear from you. Your little family is adorable! I will give Jason your email!