Monday, May 17, 2010

Disney World!

My sister is working at Disney's Animal Kingdom this summer, so my parents planned a wonderful family vacation. My parents, grandparents, and all my siblings were there - FUN! We visited all the Disney parks and relaxed in the pool at our rental house. Both Lincoln and Ellie just loved all the extra people to play with, and we all loved the warm (HOT!) weather and time together.

I think Link was in shock at Magic Kingdom - how do you explain all sorts of crazy themed rides to a 3 year-old?! Going from space, to pirates, to Mickey Mouse must be a bit confusing! He's been really into Toy Story lately, so he loved the Buzz Lightyear ride and was SO excited to meet Woody and Jessie.


Ellie was a good girl, even though she could only go on a handful of rides.




Ellie practicing her standing at the fish tanks in Epcot:


I'd say Lincoln's favorite "ride" was playing in the water fountains at Epcot. He ran around for over an hour just loving it. (Yes, I've become one of those parents who lets their child run around in a diaper at a theme park...oh boy)


Us "kids" even got away for an evening to hit up the big rides at Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom while the grandparents and great-grandparents watched the kids. (Thank you!!) My sisters, brother, and sister-in-law in line for the new Toy Story ride:


On our way to the airport Lincoln asked "Go to Disney World again?" We all had such a great time, none of us wanted to come back home.

6 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

Those are great pictures!! Lincoln looks so happy with Woody and Jessie! It was such a great time. We miss everyone already!

Kelly Peterson said...

I miss you guys! I had so much fun spending the past week with everyone, and now the house feels way too quiet! Come visit soon!

Karen said...

So much fun!! Miss you all.

tterb said...

i miss you all so much! too bad we all live so far away

Chelli said...

Looks like you all had a blast.

gretchen said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I can't believe how much Ellie looks like her dad. :)