Monday, May 3, 2010

Ellie 9 Months



9 months seems like a LONG time ago - we were living across the ocean, we didn't know what to do with two children, and Elizabeth was a helpless newborn. She has become this beautiful little girl just brimming with personality.



Ellie:
- Is cutting her 6th tooth (2 on the top, 4 on the bottom)
- Learned to pull herself up in her crib - and peeks through the slats as I leave the room...so cute and sad!
- LOVES "real" food - if there is some real food being eaten around her she wants nothing to do with her baby food or puffs
- Adores Link and loves to wrestle with him on the floor (she's a pretty worthy opponent!)
- Still crawls by sliding along the floor on her belly - but man, she is fast!
- Can clap and wave "hi" or "bye"
- Charms everyone wherever we go! I always say, my kids make me a lot of friends!
- Is just a joy to be around and is our special little girl. I can't imagine life without her.

(Compare to Lincoln 9 months here)

8 comments:

tterb said...

so cute! Can't wait to see those kids (and you!) this week!

Shelly Beth said...

She is seriously beautiful! And you can tell she is Link's sister. Love all the teeth :)

Kayce said...

Oh my gosh, the picture with her sparkley eyes, and the eyelashes, is so cute! I gasped when I saw it. She is adorable. I really need to come see you guys.

Katie said...

adorable!

gretchen said...

Seriously, she's already 9 months old?!?! Wow--that really did go by fast! Ellie is darling!

Alisha said...

Amazing how quickly they grow up, huh! She's gorgeous, I can see why she's making friends for you everywhere she goes.

Geoffrey Palmer said...

She has the most darling smile! What a cutie!

Peter Giles said...

thanks, Jamie. These are great photos. I love Ellie in yellow! perfect color, perfect smile.