Friday, September 11, 2009

"Well Done, Link!"

Yesterday Lincoln had his good friend Ashy over to play. The two play so well together - it's actually easier having a friend over because they occupy themselves without the need for me to be constantly entertaining them.

The boys were playing out back and I was feeding Ellie inside in the living room and I hear Ashy saying "Well done, Link! Well done!"
"Hmmm, I thought, what could Lincoln be doing that Ashy likes so much?? That can't be good."

This is what I found when I looked outside:

Link was climbing up the trellis on our back wall with Ashy close behind! They really were doing well - I was pretty impressed! Luckily, no one fell or was hurt and I could just sit back and laugh at these silly boys. I guess this is what happens when you don't have a jungle gym in your backyard and have a very inventive child.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Haha! Well done!

Kayce said...

I can just hear Ashy saying that with his accent. That's awesome!

Kelly Peterson said...

Haha!! I can imagine Ashy saying that. Those goofy boys.

Kinzie Sue said...

Haha... I think I'll teach Kiera that phrase. It would sound so cute coming out of a little mouth!

Suzie Petunia said...

Well done capturing such a great childhood moment! Well done! :)